How do I Hide Friends, Friend List and Mutual Friends on Facebook from Public
Facebook is one of the most famous social platforms that lets you get in touch with all your known ones. You can create an account for yourself to stay updated with the latest news, updates from all over the world.
Moreover, it allows you to share pictures, videos, information and much more with all your contacts. However, sometimes this can put your privacy to risk and to avoid this, there is a way.
It is important to maintain complete security measure while choosing a FB account. One of the essential security tips is keeping your friend list hidden on Facebook. It will keep you away from hackers and stalkers.
There is also a trend that people keep on sending unnecessary requests to those they share mutual friends with. So in order to avoid all the mess it is important to keep your friend list and other important things hidden.
You can also keep in touch with techies via Facebook Customer Service Number to get security tips from experts related to privacy and security.
Facebook is the world famous social media site and people often post their personal information and details on FB, therefore it is necessary to keep it away from wrong hands.
Here we will be discussing the ways to hide your Facebook friend list.
There are two methods that can help you hide friend list on Facebook:
- Using Facebook settings:
- Using Facebook profile friends list
From Facebook settings
Follow the steps given here to use the Facebook settings to hide your friend list:
- Go to your Facebook account and login using your credentials
- Now click on “down arrow” given at the home page
- Click on the Settings icon from the list
- After tapping on Settings, a new page will appear.
- Tap on Privacy
- Next, you need to choose open a new page privacy settings and tools from the privacy menu.
- From the above page, you will see two options in bold words namely, “Your activity” and “how people can find and contact you”.
- Now, find the option who can see your friend list and click Edit
- After clicking on the Edit button, change the option from public to only me
- The “only me” option will ensure that your friend list is no more visible to anyone.
- For any sort of assistance, you can call Facebook Phone Number for help
Hide from the Facebook profile:
you can also use the Facebook profile to hide your friend list from others:
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Go to Facebook profile
- Now click on Friends from the top
- After this, the list of your friends will appear on your screen.
- You can see two options just below this bar from the right side corner
- Click on Manage button
- Click on it and then tap on Edit privacy
- A new dialogue box will appear on your screen
- Next, click on the “public” button and choose “only me” from the drop-down menu for the option “who can see my friend”
- Click “Done” and close the box. Your friend list is now hidden.
These two methods will enable you to hide your Facebook friends from others. Both the methods are equally effective for all the users. In case you face any confusion, you can connect with the experts.
They can suggest you other possible ways to maintain your privacy on Facebook.
Tip: do not add any stranger or suspicious person in your FB friend list. Also, avoid sharing personal information on the Facebook wall for better security experience.
In case you are having issue while hiding your FB friend list or any other issue with your FB profile, you can call upon Facebook Support Number and get immediate help from professionals.
Moreover, the help is accessible 24X7 for every user residing in any corner of this world.