How to Remove QuickBooks Updates?
QuickBooks is a very useful application that is used mainly for the purpose of maintaining finances and monetary events. This is the best program to remove the hassle of tracking everyday expenses, earnings and other investments.
You can also get it updated from time to time whenever an update arrives. However, if you don’t want the update anymore, you can also remove it. There is no way to remove the update automatically but you can do it manually as explained in this guide. To do this, you can also call at the QuickBooks Phone Number.
There is no way to remove the update automatically but you can do it manually as explained in this guide. T
Features of QuickBooks
QuickBooks is in huge demand because of the extraordinary features that it provides and some of them have been listed below:
- Easy tracking of Bills and Expenses
- Managing sales and income has never been this easier.
- Stay organized anytime and from anywhere.
- Instant analysis of your business performance.
- Create reminders for payments and schedule payments to save time.
- The online banking integration feature will allow to automatically update the transaction.
Before removing the updates, let’s first know how to get the latest updates for QuickBooks. Follow the steps given below in order to get the latest updates for your version of QuickBooks:
- Firstly, go to the ‘Help’ menu and click on the option ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- Next, click on the Update Now tab.
- Afterwards, select the updates to download and click on the option ‘Get Updates’. You can see what is included in the update. Go to the Updates column and click the Maintenance Releases link. …
- After the process is over, exit QuickBooks.
Removing the Updates
You can also follow the steps listed below in order to remove the QuickBooks updates:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and open the ‘Control Panel.’ If you have a newer version of Windows, you will be able to see the ‘Control Panel’ icon. If you have an old version of Windows, you will be required to click on the ‘Settings’ option to find the ‘Control Panel’ icon.
- Next, double click on one of the options out of the ‘Add or Remove Programs’ or ‘Programs and Features’ icon. This will depend on the version of the Windows operating system you have.
- Look for the ‘QuickBooks’ application from the list of programs installed on your system. Click on the ‘Remove’ option to completely uninstall QuickBooks. This will also remove any updates you have downloaded on your computer.
- After the un-installation is complete, insert your QuickBooks installation CD in your device’s CD or DVD drive. The installation window will launch automatically. Click ‘Next’ to continue with the installation utility and reinstall QuickBooks on your computer. Doing this will install the original version of the program, and it will not install the updates that you don’t want.
To uninstall QuickBooks, you will need to follow the given steps:
- From the ‘Start’ menu, go to the ‘Control Panel’ section
- Select the heading ‘Uninstall or change a program’.
- From the list of programs, select ‘QuickBooks’ application and click ‘uninstall’.
- After this, follow the instructions that are provided on the screen to uninstall QuickBooks.
If the above-listed steps are clear to you, you can apply them to simply remove the QuickBooks updates. In case any difficulty arises, you can get in touch with the engineers of Customer Service. Uninstallation and re-installation of QuickBooks are generally easy but some of you it can be quite difficult.
So in such situations, contacting a professional support team is very useful. We have a team of dedicated and working professionals who are available round the clock. You just need to dial the Support Number and leave the rest upon the specialists.
In case you have any other problems regarding QuickBooks, the techies will provide complete support you. Whether minor or major, every technical glitch is taken proper care and once you will contact us, we will not leave you disappointed.